2009年3月22日星期日

How about this week?

We are so busy in this weekend.If you come into our class,you can find everyone study hard easily.Helen's pencil box was stealed in our classroom, she was too angry to didn't do the test well.It has something happened in this week,I feel so tired.Such as someone talked about me.People almost like the middle school better than high school.I think so.
Our Canadian study class most in the computer lab this week,people always study a lot in this week such as John Cabot.We also study the literary story in English 10.It has a lot of jobs we should do.
The provincial exam will come, I didn't prepare for that.It makes me boring.I'm afraid that I can't get a excellent mark,so I must work harder and harder and challenge myself.


PS:Ms Chan:I'm back.Catherine was back.

2 条评论: