2009年3月14日星期六

viking ship

I like this picture of viking ship.This picture makes me feel very creative.It is so big, it can sit so many people.When I saw this picture,I always think something about our vikingships,so I like this one.This viking ship can sail in water,I can feel it's too hard to make this ship.It remainds me think something about in these days,we try to make a model ship.Each of person did a good job in it and used their minds to think about some good ideas.That's a huge job to us,but everyone put their hearts into it.We not only study something about how to make a viking ship,but also know the teamwork is important.This picture that I like,it's a wonderful picture in my heart.

2 条评论:

  1. A very thoughtful entry about the viking ship in the picture.

    I am glad it reminds you of your viking ship.

    Try to think deeper about the ship in the picture and tell me more about your thinking. Your ideas are worth a lot!

    4/5 Good work!

    I am so glad my super Catherine is back. Please don't lose sight of your future!

    回复删除
  2. Thank you Ms Chan.I will remember your teaching.And I will think deeper about the ship in the pictutre then I will ask you to check it.

    回复删除