2009年4月7日星期二

Puppet Show

1. What is your puppet show about? (5-8 sentences)
Our group has two puppet shows. The first one is about the Cartier and Domagaya. So many sailors were died because of the scurvy. Domagaya knew how to cure sailors but he came up with some demands. Cartier agreed with him. Domagaya helped them to made vitamin-c-spruce tea and needles that saved many lives. Cartier was really happy that many lives can be saved.
The second one is about the Cartier met Donnacona for the first time. Donnacona was very passionate to great them. Cartier wanted to have trades with him,but Donnacona disagreed then Cartier kidnapped his two son.
2.. Who are the characters? Which student is the voice of the character?
Cartier:Helen Zheng
Domagaya:Catherine Wu
Narrator 1& Sailor:Nancy Ju
A student who in grade 11 instead of Peter to do the narrator 2. Peter was ill on the weekend so he can't join us to make the video but he did a hard work on the materials.
3. What did you learn from making the puppet show? (3-5 sentences)
I learnt how to communicate better with my partners. During a team work we always have a disagreement,but it's really good for us. We can learn more from our partners.We know we should communite more.I know teamwork is important to us. Everyone has his or her own ideas with some points so it's important for us to communicate with each other.Each person has his own job,if a person who forgot his job,all of the members should wait him one day,so teamwork is important.
I also learnt how to make a puppet. I think my group did a really good job we tried our best to do with this project.

4. What do you want me to notice when I am marking your puppet show? (3-5 sentences)
I want you to see our background carefully. We paid lots of time to do the background. I can't promise our painting is really good because this picture finished by many different hands. We also used lots of time on puppet,please look carefully with the clothes that the puppet wear. The material that we used from our life.We put a lot of time and put our hearts into it.
5. Did your group work well together? Tell me 3 reasons why or why not.
I think my group worked well together. All of us communicate better with each other. We did most of the work together. We cooperated very well because all of us are friends in the life we know each other well. Each member in my group are very patient to do the works and listen to others' opinion. I am enjoying working with my group members.That's a wonderful experience for us to study.
Bonus- Post a picture of your puppet show on your blog.

没有评论:

发表评论