2009年4月20日星期一

REFLECTION

1. What have you learned since September in Canadian Studies? (Or since you started to take the class)
Since I started to take the class,I learned a lot in Canadian Studies.The concept map,the maple leaves,territories,the provinces,the Canadian song,the native people all those things that I remembered clearly. In Canadian Studies,I learned the communication is most important to everyone. The native people's lesson,about 5 people in a group,then each group did the PPT together.I remembered each person in my group are worked very hard and we did a good teamwork.From the Canadian Studies I learned how to get along with others and how to do well in a team.

2. What is the most memorable lesson you remember? (if you weren't here, maybe at another school)
The business education is the most memorable lesson that I remember.I miss Mr Bob so much.He is a good teacher,he not only let us to do the project,but also he helped each person and gave us advices.We did the product of the purple rose,that's my first time to do a product as a company.We made a new cloth of our product and do the performance together.That's a wonderful experince that I have.

3. Think about your life as a student here since September. Have you changed? How?
Yes.My life was be changed when I was a high school student.Before I went to this school,I remembered that my relationship was be controlled because I studied the China's lessons yet.In the middle school,people studied the Chinese,Math,English,technology and the physical education.All the teachers are the Chinese,it can't improve a lot of English skills.When I came to this school,I know everything was changed,but I would to fit in with the environment.I learned the Math11,planning,canadian studies,business and since.In this school,we would to say English as much as we can then make our English improve more and more.In this school,I realized some new friends like Victoria,Helen and so on.I also know some lunguages of other countries like Korea then be the friend with them.That's so exciting.I remembered that when I go to this school,my English is not good,but in these days,I know my English is improving.From these lessons,I learned a different way to study,everyday we can get to school later than others.We did the reading log,used English to communicate each other and my goal was be changed from this school.When I arrived at here,I already know that's my dicision,I would to work hard then get a good university.
4. What is your goal for yourself by June? What is your plan to study?
My best goal is the provincal exam I can pass by June and I passed all the subjects of this term.I don't want to get a lower mark for this term because this term is a little hard for everyone.We learned a few of new lessons in this term.I didn't work hard at the last term.I told me that I should study hard and take a hard working,but the fact is different.I want take the reading log everyday and almost finish the questions after the story.I want to get a higher mark in this term.I will try my best to do in this term.Do the homework,take more practice of the reading,writing,listening and speaking.Put my whole heart into studying and to be a excellent Catherine.

5. What are you most proud of in school since September? Have you done your best?

I am so proud I can study at here and my English is improving now.I feel so happy that I knew a lot of friends at here.They helped me when I hve problems,they can give me some suggestions.I want to say thanks to them and I know how to get along with pthers.I didn't do my best in this term,but I will show an excellent Catherine then.I will try my best and do well in all the subjects.
Bonus
1. Is there anything else you want to tell me or reflect about?

Ms Chan,

Thank you for teaching me for a long time.You're a good teacher that I think.Although we have a lot of homework,I know you want to do,but we must have to do it if we want get a high mark after a memster.I didn't work hard in the last term,when the test is coming,I always did the review last night,that's a bad way to studying.I will not do like this in the future.I will try my best and followed you.I think I will do well at the next term and I will try my best.

Catherine

没有评论:

发表评论